Our commitment to Privacy
The information we collect:
This notice applies to all personal information collected or submitted on the App. In order to use some of the features on the App you are asked to register as a member. The personal information collected at registration is:
- Email address
- Child (children’s) age
We will also ask you for your consent to receive the App newsletters and push notifications.
You agree that on your death, all of your personal information and other account information relating to or provision of the App Service to you, shall go on being indexed and published through the App, until we are notified otherwise.
While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the App service is reasonably secure, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any information you post, send or share using the App may be read or intercepted by others.
Use and storage of your personal information
- When you supply any personal information to the App (e.g. for registrations, comments, community services or etc) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
- In general, any personal information you provide to the App will only be used within its service. It will never be supplied to anyone outside the App without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it, or to for example to safeguard the welfare of our members and their families.
- Please note that where we include links in the App Service to the applications, websites, services of organisers or other third parties via any listing or otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, or the way they handle any personal information they collect about you. You should ensure you read their privacy policies carefully before using these third party websites or services.
- We publish newsletters and occasionally operate on line surveys. The links provided in these media may be tracked. We will never sell our members email addresses unless you have actively opted in.
- The App collects aggregate user information to sell sponsorships across all platforms to advertisers, commercial partners and to monitor customer traffic patterns such as the number of users, pages visited and the length of visit.
- From time to time we may enter into a commercial arrangement with another company that is not owned by us. The App may also, from time to time, use third party suppliers to provide part of our service to you. Any personal information that you provide when signing up on a co-branded page, sponsored competition or product testing may be shared with our third party partner if you have opted in.
- We may also use, sell and disclose aggregate user information (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes and aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared or sold to third parties.
- We may also use information for remarketing, retargeting or profiling purposes including via third parties (including, but not limited to, social networking websites).
- In some circumstances sharing of information may be with service providers who are based in countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal information than that provided under UK Law.
- The App cooperates with all law-enforcement enquiries and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information to detect and prevent fraud and in connection with any legal demand for such information.
About Cookies and the way we use them
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on the App from those we actually know are under 16, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 16.