Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are a legal agreement between you (referred to hereafter as 'Member') and us Netmums Limited trading as Seesawapp.com (referred to hereafter as ‘App’ or ‘we’) whose registered address is Henry Wood House, 2 Riding House Street, London W1W 7FA and govern your use of the App and all services and listings contained within it. We reserve the right to amend or add to these terms and conditions without notice and recommend you read them from time to time and print a copy for your records.
2. Registration and your commitment to us
- You may access the App without creating an account, however in order to access certain features of the system you will be required to set up an account.
- When you create an account on the App, you are:
- Telling us that you are over 16 years of age;
- Confirming that any information you provide to us about you upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete, you also consent to us verifying this information. You can update your details at any time on the settings page of the App;
- Agreeing to keep the password, which you use to access the App confidential and not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, and;
- Acknowledge that you have understood, read and accepted the App's Terms and Conditions.
3. Changes to the App Service and Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend the App at any time, this includes adding, removing or changing features, which may advantage or disadvantage you. We will give you reasonable notice of any material changes to the service.
- We may need to change the Terms for legal or business reasons, and we will give you notice by posting such changes on the App Terms and Conditions page.
- If we change the Terms or service to your detriment, you can end your use of the App at any time.
4. Third Party events, websites, goods and services
- The App is an online platform through which listings and events may be posted by the App, Members or third party organisations as such:
- We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, or any goods or services available from such sites.
- You acknowledge that should you enter into transactions directly with a third party outside of the App or via the App or its associated social media platform that we are acting solely as an intermediary and that you are entering into a transaction with the listing or event owner and they are responsible for the relevant activity or event and not the App.
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site and the App will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against the App with respect to any such sites.
5. General usage
- The App is to be used by you for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes in any way whatsoever.
- You agree that all phone, data traffic, internet and other associated charges due to the use of the App are at your cost, these are subject to your agreed terms and conditions with your mobile network provider.
- You agree to ensure that your mobile or other device is fitted with reasonable anti-virus protection.
- If using the App to arrange to meet someone or a group, you do so at your own risk, and the App accepts no liability for any consequences.
- If using the App to find childcare, it is your responsibility to check registrations, qualifications and references. The App is in no way liable for any consequences and accepts no responsibility for the verification of any childcare notices.
- You may not post to the App or use the App to publish, send or distribute any message or material (in any media or form) that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially or sexually or otherwise discriminatory (including on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or otherwise), offensive, inaccurate, is in breach of confidence or a third party's intellectual property rights or which otherwise includes objectionable material of any kind or nature, that encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or which has a disruptive influence on the App.
- You acknowledge that the App enables you to view User Content and enter into transactions with 3rd parties and event organisers.
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious.
- The App reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material posted to, appearing on or distributed by the App and the Member. The App will not enter into any discussions about its decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
- If you believe any User Content breaches the Terms in any way whatsoever, please contact us immediately.
- You agree to comply with any reasonable instructions or guidelines that may be issued from time to time in respect of your use of the App.
- The App may withdraw membership of the App from any member at any time. Attempts to re-join, may result in legal action. The App’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
6. Restrictions of use
- Not to replicate any part of the App (or in its entirety) except where such copying is incidental to your use of the App, in accordance with the Terms;
- Not to integrate or combine the app into any other programmes or to alter, modify, the whole or any part of the App;
- Not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of App;
- Not to use or create software which interacts with the App (except to the extent required for web accessibility purposes);
- You will not knowingly damage, impair the App (or any part thereof), or prevent other users from using any part of the App;
- Not to create alternative servers or to intercept or alter the traffic between the App and its servers;
- Not to deliberately exploit or expose any bugs you find in the App;
- Not to distribute viruses or malware that may cause harm to the App or its Members or any other 3rd party and that may disrupt its systems or service.
- Never to use the App for any illegal or unlawful purpose; and
- Not to provide or otherwise make available the App in whole or in part (including any object and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us.
7. Availability of the App
There may be occasions when the App may not be available due to software updates or upgrades or for other circumstances out of our control and we do not guarantee the App will always be available; on these occasions we will use every reasonable endeavour to give prior notice.
8. Accessing the App via any app store
- When accessing the App via iTunes Store, App Store or other Apple platform you acknowledge that your use the App is subject to the Apple usage rules that can be found in the App Store or here https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html.
- When accessing the App through the Google Play site or other Google platform, you acknowledge that your use of the app is subject to the Google Play Terms of Service seen here https://play.google.com/intl/en/about/play-terms.html.
- When accessing the App through any other app store or platform you acknowledge that you are subject to its Terms and Conditions when downloading the App.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The App is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- The content on the App has been included in good faith. Whilst the App endeavours to ensure that the information is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy, inaccuracies or typographical errors and the App does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site whether in the listing, review or content before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them.
- Any transaction is entered into via the App or directly with the third party, is conducted at your own risk. You are advised to check any event details such as, but not limited to; timings, age restrictions, suitability, price and related event information prior to attending any such event, venue or meeting or making any payment or other commitment.
- The App may contain links to third party websites. The App does not accept responsibility suitability, reliability, availability or content of third party websites and the views expressed on third party websites are not endorsed by the App.
- All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the App are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Intellectual Property
- All copyright, trade marks (registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature arising from all materials, content and information on this site, including the App's design, layout and organisation, are owned or licensed by the App.
- Except where stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the App.
- Permission is granted to access, download, or print such material for your personal, non-commercial use only and is subject to these terms and conditions.
11. Breach of these Terms
- If you breach the terms, then The App will be entitled to restrict, suspend, modify or terminate your membership or deny you access to the App or take such other action as the App deems appropriate if the App determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms and Conditions or that your use of the App is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable.
- The restriction, suspension, modification or termination of our service pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights that the App may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The App shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and details if required or requested by the courts or other law enforcement authorities and/or agencies or in such other circumstances as the App in its sole discretion considers reasonably necessary or appropriate.
12. Terminating your App account
- You may at any time delete the App from your device.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a request to delete your account.
- You agree that your use of the App is subject to our discretion and that we may in the event of you breaching the Terms, at our sole discretion, withdraw your rights to use the App with immediate effect.
You agree to indemnify and hold each of the App, its directors, sponsors, representatives, employees and contractors, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the App the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
14. Limitation of Liability
- Neither the App nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this App or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the App and its directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site.
15. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are only published in English and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any failure or delay by us to enforce strict performance by you of any of the Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right under the Terms and Conditions will not be construed as a waiver to any extent of our rights.
- We may transfer our rights under these Terms and any related claims to any third party without having to obtain your prior consent.
17. How to contact us
Should you have other questions, complaints or concerns about these policies; please send us an email at email@example.com or write to us at Seesawapp.com c/o Netmums Limited, Henry Wood House, 2 Riding House Street, London W1W 7FA.